Dairy Manufactures Building
The increased emphasis on milk products led to the construction of the Dairy Manufactures Building in 1925. The 19,800 square foot building cost $183,000 to construct  and was designed by James White and Charles Platt.  One interesting aside regarding the building is that both Mary Busey and Laura Evans, for whom Busey-Evans dormitory is named, were on the Board of Trustees at the time construction began on the building. 
For students of the 1910's a course on "Ice Cream Making" was offered, teaching the "principles; types of freezers; methods of freezing. Mixing and freezing ice cream, sherberts, puddings, and other frozen products. Study of flavoring extracts, fillers and binders. Ice cream standards."