Horticulture Service and Greenhouse / New Agronomy Seedhouse
The Horticulture Service and Greenhouse complex, built in 1914, with an addition in 1929, cost $110,000 to construct.  A singular red brick building surrounded by contemporary wood barns and modern office buildings, the Agronomy Building still serves today as a laboratory and office space for the South Farms. However, its greenhouse was later replaced with an office building.
Today the building is known as the New Agronomy Seedhouse.