Old Entomology / Insectary
The original Entomology building was designed by James. M. White and finished in 1905  for a cost of $8,850.  Alternatively known as the Insectary,  the building housed the State Entomologist's office, replacing its previous quarters in the Natural History Building.  A two-story brick building measuring 48 by 20 feet, the Entomology building was flanked by twin 25 by 20 foot insectariums.  Its former site is now occupied by the Foreign Language Building.