Armory Annex / Band Building / Harding Band Building
The Armory Annex was built in 1921  at a cost of $26,000.  Its 7,300 square feet  became the home of the Military Bands in 1928,  after a $3,000 remodeling by James White,  and continued to serve as their "temporary" home  for the next 29 years.
In 1957 the building was razed  and in its place an $870,000  modern home for the bands was constructed, giving the department the distinction of being the world's first band department to have its own dedicated building.  Later that year, the Director of University Bands submitted a request to the Board of Trustees to name the building "Harding Hall", though no action was taken at the time.  On March 5-8, 1958, the new Band Building was dedicated. Designed by University Architect Ernest L. Stouffer and constructed by Kuhne-Simmons Co,  it features 6 rehearsal rooms, 12 individual practice rooms, and a rehearsal room capable of seating up to 200. 
In a rare sign of forethought, building's designers had attempted to make the building as "future proof" as possible. Although central air conditioning systems were not commonplace in 1958, the building was constructed with the necessary duct space and insulated machine space to allow for its later addition. Each of the rehearsal spaces was also designed with wiring leading to the directors' offices, "allowing for recording, playback, monitoring, and broadcast from any room". 
The building also plays home to the University Band Library, which has the distinction of being "the world's largest repository of printed band and wind ensemble literature". 
The Band Building was later renamed to the Harding Band Building in honor of Albert Austin Harding, who served as Director of Bands for 43 years, taking over the program in 1905, while still a student.