Moorman Swine Research Farm and Lake Nalbandov
The Moorman Swine Research Farm, built in 1960,  was abandoned in the early 2000's when the new swine center was constructed in the new South Farms. It is now largely used for storage.
Lake Nalbandov is the unofficial name of Moorman's sewage retaining pond.  It is unofficially named after Andrew V. Nalbandov, who was a Professor Animal Physiology, Physiology, teaching at the University of Illinois from 1940 to 1977.