Horticulture Greenhouse Group / Floriculture Greenhouse Group / Vegetable and Plant Breeding Greenhouse Group
These Horticulture Greenhouse Group was the collective named applied to the Floriculture and Vegetable and Plant Breeding greenhouse complexes,  all constructed in 1913 at a cost of $97,000 and designed by James White.  They were later expanded by a 1929 addition designed by James White that cost $27,000. 
The Floriculture Greenhouse Group comprised 11 buildings, including a two-story cement and tile service building with full basement, measuring 93 by 37 feet, which held "laboratories, lecture room, herbarium room, offices, and seminar room, as well as potting, storage, and work rooms". There was also an 80 by 40 foot "palm house", a 50 by 12 foot storage building, and a "corridor house" of 139 by 10 feet, along with 7 nearby greenhouses. Three of the greenhouses measured 105 by 35 feet, while the remaining four measured 105 by 28 feet. 
Similar to the Floriculture Greenhouse Group, the Vegetable and Plant Breeding Greenhouse Group consisted of a large 82 by 36 foot two-story service building, three associated work buildings, and a greenhouse. The three work buildings were a "wire house" and two "plant breeding houses", all measuring 80 by 30 feet, while a 105 by 28 foot greenhouse was used for vegetable crops.