Parade Ground Housing Units
Yet another temporary housing unit built by a campus facing an after-war housing crisis, the Parade Ground Housing Units were built on the Parade Ground immediately north of the Stadium. The complex consisted of 21 buildings holding 1,307 students and 128 single-family housing units. 
When it opened in 1953, the Flagg Hall dining facilities also served as the primary dining hall for the Parade Ground Housing Units.  In 1954 a $2,950 ramp was constructed on the west end of Flagg Hall "for the use of paraplegic students living in the Parade Ground Units, so that they may have better access to the food service facilities".