Stock Judging Pavilion
The Stock Judging Pavilion was constructed in 1913 at a cost of $111,652.06.  Its 33,600  square feet were designed by W. Zimmerman,  with twin endcaps 92 feet in diameter and 20 feet tall flanking a center linear run of 148 feet long by 54 feet high. The centerpiece of the building is a 216 by 65 foot indoor arena seating 2,000 and a small number of offices and storage areas. 
The arena floor can be subdivided into three sections yielding "three separate judging rooms for instructional purposes". The building was also originally adorned on its north side with elaborate columns and terra cotta medallions of various animals,  but when the building was later remodeled, this was removed.
In the late 1950's, a $250,000 "rehabilitation and remodeling" was done of the facility.