Farm Mechanics Building / Agricultural Engineering Building / Art-East Annex Studio 1
Built in 1907,  Art-East Annex Studio 1 was originally known as the Farm Mechanics Building,  and later renamed as the Agricultural Engineering Building.  Designed by S. Temple and James White, the three-story brick building's total cost was $41,500 after a 1911 addition for $8,500,  a 1924 "Tractor Laboratory and Garage Addition" for $15,000,  and a 1928 addition of a second garage.  All three additions were architected by James White.
The original building contained "class rooms, offices, lecture rooms, drafting room, library, laboratories, and tool and storage rooms". Enabling "the assembling, testing and adjusting of all of the important machines used in farm operations", the third floor housed $16,000 worth of equipment loaned by manufacturers to train students.