Cattle Feeding Plant
The Cattle Feeding Plant was built in 1917 for $29,625.36.  The brick-and-wood head building measured almost 300 feet across, with the southern face open to a series of brick "feeding lot[s]", each 30 feet long. The plant served as the primary grain and corn feed warehouse for the Department of Animal Husbandry. Corn was stored in a single crib with a 12,000 bushel capacity, while four tile, concrete, and brick grain silos of 16 by 70 feet held grain. The facility also featured a grain elevator with a capacity of several tons that was used to hold grain "preparatory to grinding, shipping, or feeding". 
An addition was made to the building in 1930 by James White.