Men's New Gymnasium / Huff Hall
The cornerstone of the 125,900 square foot  Men's New Gymnasium was laid June 7, 1924.  The $515,000  gym was architected by James M. White and Charles Platt, while English Brother's Co. served as the general contractor.  The building was completed in 1925 and a $225,000 addition was built two years later, designed by James White. 
The building was later named after George A. Huff, the former Director of Athletics.  Huff's body lies in Mt. Hope Cemetery, his headstone lined up with the 50-yard line. 
Today the building plays host to four Big10 sports and seats 4500 for home games.