New Power Plant / Power House
The new Power Plant was built in 1910 for a cost of $170,000. Designed by W. C. Zimmerman, the building later underwent three major additions, in 1914, 1920, and 1925. The 1914 addition, designed by James White, cost $50,000  and connected the Power Plant to the Old Mechanical Engineering Building.  The 1920 addition cost $46,000, while the 1925 addition cost $60,000 and was designed by James White.  In 1930 work was begun on a new $150,000 addition designed by James White.  By 1950 the plant had been replaced by Abbott and was the Physical Plant Service Building.