Museum of Classical Archeology and Art
The Museum of Classical Archeology and Art, established in 1911 on the fourth floor of Lincoln Hall, was one of the first two modern campus museums, along with the Museum of European Culture. It merged with the Oriental Museum in 1929, and with the Museum of European Culture in 1954. The holdings of the collection are now part of the Spurlock Museum.  By 1935, the Museum of Classical Archeology and Art included numerous reproductions from the pre-Greek, Greek, and Roman time periods, and a number of original pieces, including Cretan seals, Greek and Roman coins, terra cotta statuettes, vases, bronzes, and fragments of Greek papyri. Egypts Greek Period was also represented, along with numerous watercolor reproductions of Minoan frescoes and illustrations of Pompeian life. 
Many of the pieces of the collection come from the original Gregory Collection, and today both the Lacoon Group and Venus de Milo stand in the Spurlocks European Gallery.